Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I want a Sock Monkey!

In my last post I talked about making a ruffled diaper cover to use up some of the fabric strips I have all over the place.  Well here it goes....


I had this cute little sock monkey fabric and thought it would make a cute little diaper cover.  If you are wondering where I got the pattern you can find it here.  I just love the little sock monkeys and can't wait to make a little matching flower headband!  Here is what the front looks like....

I can't wait to figure out other things to make with all my strips lying around but first coming up tomorrow it's cookie time!! I love decorating cookies.  Here's a little hint to the design...she wore an itsy bitsy....

If you like sock monkeys too then check out my friend's boutique Sassy Pants Designs.  She has an adorable shirt there. 


1 comment: