Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sew Much Fun!

I guess you can call me a liar- I said that next I would be posting about cookies but I just haven't made it there yet.....I've been.....can you guess????  Yep!  You're right- sewing!  

I found a great place online that has fantastic applique designs for your embroidery machine.  I had the opportunity to test stitch a design for this boutique and it stitched wonderfully.  The best part is that they are having a 50% off their entire site sale until Monday, March 7th!  You know I love a sale.....I'm stocking up on all kinds of cute things!  So please check out the Embroidery Boutique.  You can also find them on facebook at www.embroidery-boutique.com where you can keep up with all their upcoming designs.  Here is the latest design from Embroidery Boutique I have stitched out...

I have had  few people ask what sewing pattern I used for the boutique dress top I recently posted on my facebook page.  I love modern technology and the pattern is from Sew Sensible online.  The pattern file is emailed to you once you purchase it and then you print it out tape the pages together and voila!..... a pattern that is great and super easy to follow.  I love these because I can print it out more than once and cut out once for each size!  No more tracing patterns on tissue paper!!!  Also, they have super easy to follow color step by step instructions with pictures.....makes it where even I can do it!!!  I can't wait to try out my next pattern from there!!  Here is the dress I made using the boutique dress top pattern from Sew Sensible. 

Check out these places- I love their stuff!  Hopefully cookies tomorrow!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative! These are REALLY good. You need a shop in Jasper! I'd shop there for Allie.

    ReplyDelete