Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Clippie Crazy!

I must admit having two adorable girls gives me great creative inspiration.  One is four and the other is five and since they are so close in age, 11 months apart, they are either the best of friends or screaming at each other.   My oldest decided the other day she'd had enough of her sister and X'd her out of the family... I honestly couldn't help but laugh. "Bad mommy!"  
They keep me quite entertained, on meds, and often make me understand why some animals eat their young!  My latest obsession to create for my little drama queens are clippie covers.  I make them in the hoop on my embroidery machine.  They are super quick and easy and all you need is felt from your local craft or hobby store, hot glue, a 50mm clippie and what ever embellishments blow your dress up!  
These are all embroidery files that I downloaded from GG Designs Embroidery.  They are called Felt Stitchies and she is currently having a multiple design purchase discount.  If you buy six or more designs you can get up to 30% off the felt stitchies series.  I am just in love with these little guys and I have to say my girls are too!  Every time I make a new one for someone, the girls want one too!  Use your imagination and come up with all kinds of cute colors and combinations.  
  
If you decide to make some have fun!  If you don't have the capabilities to make some, never fear, Two Crazy Girls Designs is here. I don't want anyone to feel left out of this crazy clippie fun ;-)  
My youngest modeling a heart clippie
Now to decide what to do next...oh yes, homework!  It is just not nearly as much fun...happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment